- NParks for approving our booth application and giving us a chance to be there to execute our work for charity :)
- Marcus our portrait artist, Josephine & daughters our balloon artist - for sharing with us your precious talents
- Veron, Jenny, Muichin, Lisar - for supporting the food sales, it is a definitely back-breaking affair to be standing for 12-hours straight!
- Carmen, Neejuan, Lili & husband, Cindy, Coco, Li-n, Jenny's children - for supporting the stall set-up, merchandise sales and bringing your friends to volunteer
- Shawn for making the heavy deliveries behind the scene to help us set up the booth
- Wing Kong, Yeow Peow, Felix and Henry for keeping all our tummies filled with yummy food they "tapao-ed" specially for us all
- ...and finally ....Mr & Mrs Wang for sponsoring all the running costs and merchandise inventory for our event, that's how we can give 100% of our sales proceeds to SAVH :))
- Ms Amy Yap our super agent whom brought her friends Mr Liu, Mr & Mrs Goh. Mrs Goh has kindly offered to sponsor all our future printing needs!
- Ms Lillian Wong whom supported us through 5 of Marcus paintings ($150)
- Ms Chong whom whipped up 20 of our fold-able stools ($198)
- Mr X whom came by in his wheel chair every night to buy many of our merchandises and expressed his genuine concern over how much we are able to make by selling our items so cheaply
- The Singapore-Idol of Tomorrow whom came by on our last night and entertained us with his crooning of the latest hits in town!
For more pictures, click here:
Benjamin, who was first our customer and then became our sponsor, from Ray of Light Events & Production Services (https://www.facebook.com/RayOfLight.Singapore) designed and made for us these awesome identity badges for our volunteers.
Red Bull, who was also first our customer and then became our sponsor, gave us many cans of Red Bull to keep us flying through the whole weekend! Red Bull really gave us wings!
The conclusion of this ECP event had left many members of Project BonaFide Hearts Team feeling empowered and capable of doing more to give more in their lives. This, I believe, is our greatest personal gift thus far.
Thank you for joining us in this journey!
Shufang on behalf of Project BonaFide Hearts Team